4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Best price around! I saw this on a luxury pet website and found it much cheaper. I bought the small mint anchor for my 10-week old pug. He is absolutely obsessed with it! It looks gorgeous in photos, which I am mindful of because you always end up taking a million photos of a new puppy.I can already tell it is going to stand up to abuse and last a very long time. He is teething right now, so I give this to him when he is lazy and doesn't want to play, but wants to calmly chew something on his own unbothered. It has saved many of my blankets already. Buy this if you have a chewer and you won't regret it! (They also offer a larger size without the rope as well.) Hope this helps :)
I bought 12 of these for my dogs as a summer gift (I'm a pro dog walker), I thought they were going to be a solid, hard rubber but they actually have a core inside. Still, they are very thick and durable, very good quality. I just mention that they aren't solid for those of you with aggressive chewers. They are really cute, colors are great, overall very happy.
Originally bought this for a toy anchor for our kids swing set. They have since taken it off and our Airedale puppy has been having her fun with it. Has held up wonderfully to both kids and the dog. Still looks great after being kept outside as well.
A little pricey but overall a good dog toy.
great quality rubber toy and rope for chewing
Would 100% buy this again, but I don’t have to because it’s still going strong and my dog loves it!
Our labrador puppy loves this (we also have it in red). It was a great chew toy for puppy teeth and now that his puppy teeth are falling out he loves this for teething and his "itchy gums". This has been one of his favorites since we first got him and I am sure will continue as such.Plus I am partial to anchors.
Very durable and floats. Dog loves it.